Contact Us

Please fill out the form below and our attorney will contact you.


Our Offices

  • Tavares Office


    203 N. St. Clair Abrams Avenue
    Tavares, Florida 32778-3259

  • Inverness Office


    303 Tompkins Street
    Suite 180
    Inverness, Florida 34450



  • Clermont Office


    481 E. Highway 50
    Clermont, Florida 34711



Ratings & Reviews

  • 5.0/5.0

    Following my car accident I was referred by a friend to Largey Law Firm. Chris Largey agreed to take my case. He and Rosie along with his staff were very reassuring that they would take care if all my legal issues dealing with the insuran...
    Read More

    — Steve Jones

  • 5.0/5.0

    As a family law attorney, I had the opportunity to work with Chris in a case involving an injunction that was part of a family law matter that I was involved in. I wholeheartedly recommend him as a criminal law attorney. In my opinion, he ...
    Read More

    — Dusty Twyman-Morey

  • 5.0/5.0

    Informative friendly and helpful professional. Passionate and caring for the right of the person represented.

    — Marc Lovric

  • 5.0/5.0

    Excellent communication, always someone there to answer your questions. Sincerely, Dinnie Meeker

    — Dinnie Gottschalk-Meeker

  • 5.0/5.0

    Everyone here is nice and patient. They are transparent, they explain everything to you from the beginning.

    — Alien Meeked

Recent Changes in Your Insurance Claim

Florida residents may not be fully aware of some recent changes to the state’s no-fault insurance law. 

Since 1973, Florida has had a system of no-fault auto insurance, meaning that injured victims are entitled to compensation regardless of who caused the accident. The system is designed to streamline the claims and review process and quickly deliver insurance payments where these payments need to go. House Bill 119 (HB119) significantly changed the no-fault law. Although the new changes only took effect in January 2013, Central Florida accident attorneys are already noticing some significant changes.

Deadline to file new claims

If an injured party does not seek treatment with a MEDICAL DOCTOR within 14 days of the accident, that person may lose the right to seek compensation for their medical expenses from their own insurance company.  Immediately after you have suffered an accident, you should contact an attorney. This attorney may be able to get you in to see a doctor right away, even if you have no money and no medical insurance. An effective doctor can help you get the ongoing treatment that you need to fully recover from your injuries and create the proper records to present to the at-fault party or their insurance companies.

Treating physician

Those who wish to seek a non-medical or homeopathic alternative for treatment of their injuries may be out of luck. Massage therapists and acupuncturists are specifically excluded, and chiropractors may only be reimbursed up to $2,500. Occupational therapists, podiatrists and, basically, all non-medical doctor providers are either limited or excluded. 

Seek the advice of a qualified local attorney to learn more about HB119 and how it affects your family.