Ratings & Reviews
They were Wonderful Professionals to work with on our case. I was able to recover more from Attorney Largey’s Firm than the one I’d chosen before this firm. They were diligent in seeking precise but fair justice.
Chris and Josie did a excellent job for me when I needed an attorney my brother told me too use Largey Law and he was right , I will used them again and have FrankMikos
I rarely leave a review for anyone or anything, but in this case I wanted to. If you are looking for an attorney that really cares about you and you case then you need to contact Largey Law Firm. Chris Largey and his expert knowledge lead...
I rarely leave a review for anyone or anything, but in this case I wanted to. If you are looking for an attorney that really cares about you and you case then you need to contact Largey Law Firm. Chris Largey and his expert knowledge lead me through the entire process. His "there are no stupid questions" attitude made me feel at ease and he explained all to me in a way I understood. I also do not want to forget to mention his courteous and helpful staff. So if you want the best use Largey Law!
I was originally referred by one of my coworkers who had a great experience with Mr. Largey. Chris and his team were great in handling my case. I appreciate the professionalism and quality of every staff member.
I am an attorney myself, so I know a little bit more about selecting an attorney than the average client. When I was involved a serious car accident, there was no doubt in my mind that Largey Law was the firm to call. Attorney Largey reso...
I am an attorney myself, so I know a little bit more about selecting an attorney than the average client. When I was involved a serious car accident, there was no doubt in my mind that Largey Law was the firm to call. Attorney Largey resolved my case timely and for top dollar. I have seen Attorney Largey in action, both as a client and a fellow attorney and I can say he is top notch in every respect. His office staff maintained excellent communication throughout my case. No complaints from me, only praise. Contact Largey Law, it may be the best legal decision you ever make.
Florida insurance law provides for no-fault coverage of some damages incurred in an auto accident. Generally, such damages are limited to lost wages and medical bills. Under some circumstances, you may be entitled to recover additional money.
Pain and suffering
In addition to economic damages, many victims of auto accidents in Florida suffer noneconomic damages as well. Such pain and suffering can include:
- Limitations on physical activity
- Physical aches and pains
- Emotional distress from scars and disfigurement
- Shortening of life
- Loss of enjoyment of life
- Loss of consortium with a loved one (loss of companionship)
Unlike in some other tort-based states, Florida law contains a threshold requirement for recovery of noneconomic damages: the injury must be permanent. A Florida accident attorney can gather the evidence necessary to make a compelling case for recovery of special damages. Permanent injury can include:
- Significant and permanent loss of an important bodily function: A complete loss of one of the five senses – touch, smell, sight, hearing and taste – certainly belongs in this category. Other people may be “legally blind” or “legally deaf,” meaning that these people can hear and see, but with a greatly diminished capacity as a result of the accident.
- Wrongful death: Death is the most permanent injury of all, and certainly qualifies as a permanent injury under Florida law.
- Permanent injury within a reasonable degree of medical probability: An expert witness is often needed to review the victim’s case and provide an opinion about the extent of the damage.
- Permanent and significant disfigurement or scarring: It may be up to a jury to draw the line between “normal” and “permanent” scarring and disfigurement.
Contact Florida personal injury attorneys to find out the amount of compensation to which you may be entitled.