Ratings & Reviews
After I was involved in a serious not-at-fault auto accident, and in checking reviews on many local attorneys, we made an appointment with Largey Law. During the initial meeting, I had no doubt we had chose correctly and signed with their ...
After I was involved in a serious not-at-fault auto accident, and in checking reviews on many local attorneys, we made an appointment with Largey Law. During the initial meeting, I had no doubt we had chose correctly and signed with their firm to represent me. Chris Largey represented me and he along with his associate Kim Reno, well what can I say, they always had my best interest at heart. They not only made every step of the way as easy as possible, but always looked out for my best interest. They also made certain I received all the medical care I needed and handled all the paperwork involved with my claim. They were ALWAYS on top of every thing, every step of the way through to the claim settlement. They really cared about me, and on multiple occasions went above and beyond to help me through this this difficult situation, as during this my husband passed away from leukemia. It was nice to know they were there for me and handling this. I so appreciate everything Chris and Kim and staff have done for me through this and in finalizing my settlement, thank you so much! All I can say is I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Largey Law, they are professional, knowledgeable, responsive and most of all, a caring group of folks.
What a great law firm! Very compassionate and understanding. Always got back with me in a timely manner. I definitely recommend!
Very thorough and professional... Will use them again if the need arises.
Good law group, and has been in n communication with my husband and I, throughout the case... Thank you for your services...
Motorcycle Safety Awareness Tips for Florida Drivers
- posted: Sep. 15, 2018
- Motorcycle Accidents
All drivers should demonstrate extra care when sharing the road with motorcyclists. It is important to remember that even though their vehicles are smaller, motorcycle riders still have equal rights on the road.
Below are some general guidelines regarding safety issues for both motorcyclists and drivers of other vehicles to keep in mind when sharing the roadway in Florida.
Tips for motorcyclists
- Florida law requires all motorcyclists to wear eye protection and headgear or helmets that comply with U.S. Department of Transportation regulations. Riders over the age of 21 may choose to operate a motorcycle without a helmet if they have appropriate insurance coverage.
- Motorcyclists may not operate their bikes on bicycle or footpaths.
- Motorcyclists must complete an approved motorcycle safety course to obtain a motorcycle endorsement on a driver’s license.
Tips for other drivers
- Always check carefully to make sure it’s safe before changing lanes or turning at an intersection. Motorcycles are not always as visible as passenger vehicles.
- Keep in mind that motorcycles might appear to be farther away than they actually are because of their smaller size.
- Never try to share a lane with a motorcycle.
- Give motorcyclists plenty of space when driving behind them and when passing them so as not to create gusts of wind that can cause them to lose balance.
- Do not attempt to increase your speed when a rider is passing you.
- Know that motorcyclists can slow down by easing off the throttle or shifting down, which would not activate the brake light. This is another reason to keep your distance when following motorcycles.