Experienced lawyers seek full compensation for accident victims
Inverness, the seat of Citrus County, is home to a number of historic buildings and cultural institutions, and with a population of only 7,200, it offers the charm of small-town living. Located on the western shore of Tsala Apopka and Henderson lakes, it’s a haven for those who enjoy biking, boating and fishing, but those pleasurable activities aren’t without risk. If you’ve been injured by someone’s carelessness, you can trust Largey Law Firm to fight for the compensation you need for medical expenses, lost wages and other losses.
Trusted law firm represents clients in all types of personal injury cases
Our Inverness firm handles a full range of personal injury cases, including those involving:
- Car accidents — If you or a family member has been hurt in a car accident we will seek the damages you deserve. We also represent families who’ve lost loved ones through wrongful death.
- Drunk driving accident victims — No matter how safely you drive, you can become the victim of a drunk driving accident without warning. We will hold drivers accountable when they drive while inebriated.
- Uber/Lyft ridesharing accidents — Uber and Lyft drivers increase road congestion, which increases the risk of ridesharing accidents.
- Motorcycle accidents — Our firm understands the unique concerns of motorcycle accident victims.
- Truck accidents — Truck accidents can cause devastating injuries to other vehicles’ occupants.
- Theme park accidents — Inverness residents are only an hour’s drive from Orlando and its attractions, but the dangers of theme park accidents can’t be underestimated.
- Medical malpractice — We will work to hold physicians accountable for substandard care through medical malpractice claims.
You can also trust us to represent you in cases involving:
- Construction accidents
- Premises liability
- Boating accidents
- Defective products
- Nursing home abuse
- Dog bites and other animal attacks
- Head, brain and spinal injuries
- Birth injuries
You can seek compensation even if you bear some fault for your accident, but your damages will be reduced by your percentage of fault. Our experienced attorneys will advise you on your claim’s worth.
Proven advocates gather evidence to build your case
In preparing your case, we compile evidence that will help bolster your claim, including:
- Police reports — These reports offer a basic framework for what happened at the scene.
- Witness statements — Anyone who saw or heard the accident may be able to provide statements that document what happened.
- Medical reports — Only by thoroughly documenting your injuries and their impact on your life can we determine damages that fully account for your losses.
- Safety and inspection reports — Often times, defendants were aware of dangerous conditions that contributed to your accident. These reports may be crucial to proving your case.
- Video and photography — Any visual evidence of the accident scene can have a powerful impact on the jury.
All these forms of evidence help us determine the value of your claim so we can seek just compensation.
What you need to prove to win your case
Personal injury plaintiffs need to prove these four elements to hold a defendant accountable:
- Duty of care — The defendant had a duty to avoid the action or inaction that caused you harm.
- Breach of duty — The defendant failed in that duty of care.
- Causation — Whatever the defendant did or didn’t do directly caused your injuries.
- Damages — You suffered an injury or other recognized loss.
When we file a claim on your behalf, we make sure all requirements are met so that we can demonstrate the defendant’s liability.
Why you need a personal injury lawyer
It’s hard for most plaintiffs to stand up to a defendant’s insurance company and its lawyers without professional help. As experienced personal injury attorneys, we know the law and the courts of Florida and will represent your interests in a cost-effective way while fighting for the full, fair damages you deserve.
Contact a skilled personal injury attorney in Inverness
At Largey Law Firm, we represent Florida personal injury victims in a range of cases. Call us today at 352-253-0456 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation. We handle personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, which means you owe us nothing unless we recover compensation for you. Se habla español.